- Registration is on a first come, first served basis until the class is full. Once
the class hits the maximum number of participants, the registration for that class
- Your registration process must be completed before participating in any class,
program, or event. Registration can be done on-line, in person during office
hours, by mail, or by phone.
- Instructors are not responsible for class registration and will not take any registrations
or payments on site at the location of the class, unless specifically stated
for that program.
- All payments are due at time of registration. We accept credit cards (VISA,DISCOVER,
MASTER CARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS), cash, or checks.
Checks made payable to West Virginia University.
- Each class has a limited number of spaces and each registration is accepted on a
first come, first served basis until all spaces are filled. Do not register for
an available class unless your schedule allows you to attend, as there are no make
up classes or refunds for conflicts with one’s personal schedules.
- Employees of WVU are eligible for a $5.00 discount on select classes.
Under the class selected click on the appropriate "Register this class" photo. This will guide you to the payment website.
Walk-in registration and payment accepted at the Lifetime Activities Office, Room 270 Health and Education Building (College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences – CPASS), during business hours. CPASS Building is located at 375 Birch Street, Room 270.
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mail in registration
Payment along with a registration form should be mailed to address below.
Checks should be made out to West Virginia University
Lifetime Activities c/o Stephanie Martin
WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
375 Birch Street, PO Box 6116
Morgantown, WV 26506-6116
NOTE: You will not receive confirmation of registration/enrollment in class when mailed. You may call the office at 304-293-0859 to verify any registration.
Late fees/registration deadlines
We encourage everyone to register early so that we know the number participating and can plan accordingly. Anyone registering once the class begins will be charged a $10.00 late fee. Stansbury Fitness Center Membership is the only program that has pro-rated fees and ongoing registration with no late fees.